Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Incredible performance at one of our worst away grounds - the system Don Carlo played was great, the lads all knew their jobs, the new signings looked like they'd played with us for years and made the others around then better, as I thought they would. That's with them all prob at 70-80% fitness as well - just unreal, and hopefully much more to come from us.

Sky were desperate for us to bollocks it up, they want the top 6 where they are - sniff it you Murdoch's lapdog beauts, our game management was world class thanks to the Don, and we want into the top table party!

Allan my mom, just for his organisation and that little bit of snide, but the Duke was great with his energy and Hamez was just being Hamez - world class going forward with an absolute wand of a left peg, up their with sheeds.

Honourable mention to Micky Kegger, who can let happy Harry Kane out of his arse pocket now its over - confident and dominant Kegs, well played fella.

Hoijberg showed us what he is - a proper alehouse yard dog waster - an awful footballer.

Smash Salford and then wba now blue boys, and hopefully we can continue to believe.

There will be ups and downs, but as I've said before, we need to bin off the negativity, and just enjoy what Carlo is trying to do, and enjoy watching us play attacking, dominant, controlled football again.

Arriba Los caramelos!

Status
Not open for further replies.