Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all we know mate we could have deals in place for the likes of Kenny/Walcott/Bernard and want incomings signed & sealed first...
Well for all we know Santa is engaged in sexual congress with the Tooth Fairy somewhere in Goodison, although I do accept your entirely valid point that there could be all sorts hapoening behind the scenes that we don't know about. In fact, I don't know why I bothered to debate your statement at all, unless I had an overwhelming need to picture Santa and fairy in the buff. Soz.

Don't get the Gomez rumours at all. Just can't see us being interested. We have three strikers as it is. Richarlison is seen as a stirker.

Only reason would be Kean going.

We need a goalscoring wide player more than a striker, that's for sure.

For me he's just a profile we don't have, good age & this is probs the cheapest anyone will get him for years. Bargain whilst there's a bargain to be had.

love it when people say this... come on then, who are we buying better than Zaha?
For £60m?

Lots of players. Would get Draxler for far less than that. But there would be lots and lots of good players available for less money than Palace would ask. It's not my job to scout them.
So you name 1 player that's not even remotely similar to Zaha. I'm talking about a rapid wide man, not a floater AM

Ismaila Sarr looks better.

I actually think we loan Arias with an option to buy.

This will sound absolutely mad, but I wonder if we bring in a winger and a striker like Maxi Gomes if hes available on the cheap.

Then Walcott, Bolasie, Delph, Davies, Sigurdsson & Kenny all leave, with a couple of good loans for the young CBs.

How funny would it be though, if Brands swooped in and got Bale for about a 1/3 of his wage costs and a nominal fee?

Hopefully its Emerson rather than Arias.

Bale would definitely give a sudden injection of credibility on top of Allan and James.

Bale Doucoure Allan James

Thats a top 4 midfield

I'd rather go for someone younger than Zaha who we can develop. Although a good player with pace Zaha is over priced for the stats he put up last year. He is another nearer 30 would rather go for a younger winger now we have some stability in midfield hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.