Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't compare the price tag of one to another otherwise is any forward worth the near £30 million we paid for Tosun.

Zaha is a massive upgrade on both Bernard/Iwobi but the arl fella's dont rate him because he is from Palace and likes a step over therefore Zaha = Bolasie.

We are an injury to Rodriguez away from the same crap wide players we were playing last season.

i don’t fancy Zaha. Don’t know why and yes I’m an old fart (Brought up on Kendall, Harvey and Allan)

Doing the rounds....

Attachments

• 815430F2-1E1B-4143-8F1C-E26C1C43DFC7.jpeg
    815430F2-1E1B-4143-8F1C-E26C1C43DFC7.jpeg
    86.3 KB · Views: 356

DCL will get at least 15 in the League this season provided he stays fit

Vault me

But thats not good enough apparently. The amount of shouts saying we need a 20 goal a season striker is ridiculous. If people actually look at the 20+ goal strikers, there's like 3 or 4 a year, and they are specific players (vardy, kane) where the club has stuck with them and that they came good, or they play for City and Liverpool.

Clubs don't just go out and buy 20 goal strikers because there really aren't many about, you have to stick with them while they come good.

There are other alternatives to those two who wouldn’t cost 40 smackers

It’s not an essential position right now

Bolasie looks more like his old self and Gordon is a wide option too

The cover at rb and cb is more pressing

If 40 million is getting spent I’d rather us split it between those two positions

Yannick is going to surprise some people this season I think

Interesting take. I rated Bolasie before his injury. If we had that player again I'd have no problem with it. Richarlison and DCL would bag tonnes with his crossing.

Can't see it though, he was supposed to be a bit rubbish last season wasn't he?

Honestly, everyone saying we need a new right back when we have Coleman and Kenny, but what about left back? We have Digne and Nkounkou, the latter looks talented but I don't think we can rely on him just yet. He needs a season in the U23 first I reckon. We need another left back.

I agree - unless Delph is staying but I would say that is unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.