Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes stats dont tell the whole story - teams double up on him every game leaving space in behind but Palace have a bunch of cloggers.

He also wins them about 10 penalties a season with his runs into the box - we won 1 pen last season and largely have our 11 players camped outside the opposition half.

If we got him in I would expect more goals/assists but he would be effective in creating alot of space for players like Richarlison and James to exploit.

People slated Doucoure yet he's another who will prove folk wrong imo

Zaha is an attacking threat, but defo wasn't worth the 80m they wanted last summer and probably not worth the 50m he would cost this summer either.

For something like 20m he would be worthwhile.

But if your spending 50m you want somebody that performs more than 30% of the time.

Oh come now Goaty, he was looking good before he got hurt

He was looking dangerous, but if you look over his whole career that was the exception rather than the rule.

Since then he's had his knee rebuilt and failed at about 4 different clubs.

Just cos he ran a bit in preseason it doesn't mean we should have him anywhere near an Everton shirt this season.

Zaha is an attacking threat, but defo wasn't worth the 80m they wanted last summer and probably not worth the 50m he would cost this summer either.

For something like 20m he would be worthwhile.

But if your spending 50m you want somebody that performs more than 30% of the time.

and take 6 of our gash players, then I’d consider taking the cart horse

Honestly, everyone saying we need a new right back when we have Coleman and Kenny, but what about left back? We have Digne and Nkounkou, the latter looks talented but I don't think we can rely on him just yet. He needs a season in the U23 first I reckon. We need another left back.

Honestly, everyone saying we need a new right back when we have Coleman and Kenny, but what about left back? We have Digne and Nkounkou, the latter looks talented but I don't think we can rely on him just yet. He needs a season in the U23 first I reckon. We need another left back.

We should avoid sending any talented players to the U23 graveyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.