Transfer Rumour Fikayo Tomori

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for me, same as how i felt about zouma in that "it's better than nobody", but our centre backs are already all young. Tomori has little experience in the prem, so we'd be better off developing the two we have. We require an experienced head there.

What is the point to bring him in and sit him on the bench?
If he is going to start then two of our favorite centre back will be benched instead.
And one of them might be Holgate, I guess lol

Not for me, same as how i felt about zouma in that "it's better than nobody", but our centre backs are already all young. Tomori has little experience in the prem, so we'd be better off developing the two we have. We require an experienced head there.

...get beyond our central midfield and the opposition are in on the back four. I think we have addressed that with Doucoure and Allan. Get beyond our back four and you’re in on goal. We can’t develop that weakness, you have to address it.

Last edited:

Why? I would say Keane is the experienced head these days. We need someone with a bit of pace about them and that can pass out. I dont think Gibson or Braithwaite are ready for the Premier League yet either and they certainly don't have pace in their arsenal.

...get beyond our central midfield and the opposition are in on goal. I think we have addressed that with Doucoure and Allan. Get beyond our back four and you’re in on goal. We can’t develop that weakness, you have to address it.

Spot on, Tomori is very quick and you’d imagine he’d be tasked with tracking any runners that break through.

Talks are progressing well between the two sides, and have accelerated after the toe injury to Mason Holgate in Everton’s 2-0 pre-season win over Preston on Saturday. Holgate, who left Goodison on crutches after the game, underwent tests over the weekend. Although an exact timeframe has yet to be specified, The Athletic understands he is likely to face an extended spell on the sidelines, missing the start of the season.

Not sure if they dont know how bad the Toe Injury is that they know hes out for extended spell myself

Status
Not open for further replies.