Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

For me, if we get a RB in Im feeling good about the season. A RB is the only true essential I see. The other weaknesses, RW, GK, and CB I think we can survive with, and any addition in those areas would be gravy before the season starts.

For me, if we get a RB in Im feeling good about the season. A RB is the only true essential I see. The other weaknesses, RW, GK, and CB I think we can survive with, and any addition in those areas would be gravy before the season starts.

RW with the ability to run in behind is essential imo. We have the ball players who want it to be involved in the build up need wide forward with a different profile

Forum has a tendency to follow like sheep, Zaha is by far better than anything we have, and if Palace have came down a fair way on their price why the hell not?
The only way I could see this happening (and it’s highly unlikely now with the signing of James) is if Richarlison is played as a central striker.
James Richarlison Zaha.
The Ancelloti and James effect will see a number of players seeing the club in a different light.
Moshiri (has got the Hollywood signing he has craved since he got here) but more importantly he’s got the world class manager who will convince those calibre of players to join.

The only way I could see this happening (and it’s highly unlikely now with the signing of James) is if Richarlison is played as a central striker.
James Richarlison Zaha.
The Ancelloti and James effect will see a number of players seeing the club in a different light.
Moshiri (has got the Hollywood signing he has craved since he got here) but more importantly he’s got the world class manager who will convince those calibre of players to join.

who’s zaha?

Forum has a tendency to follow like sheep, Zaha is by far better than anything we have, and if Palace have came down a fair way on their price why the hell not?
He would be the icing on the cake for me. Got a good 3 years in him. Carries the ball forward. Takes players with him leaving space and with better players around him his goals and assists will Improve. Couple of stumbling blocks. The big Man Utd sell on clause and we will need to shift 2 or 3 more players for his wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.