Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s also probably signed on the dotted line anyway.

Everton are about to announce the signing of one of the most famous athletes worldwide, and we no precisely nothing about how and what they are going to do.

Probably best leaving them to it rather than fuming on the Internet because we know he’s been going for dinner anyway.

90% of the people this announcement is going to reach are probably unaware that he’s even leaving Madrid right now.

He’s also probably signed on the dotted line anyway.

Everton are about to announce the signing of one of the most famous athletes worldwide, and we no precisely nothing about how and what they are going to do.

Probably best leaving them to it rather than fuming on the Internet because we know he’s been going for dinner anyway.

90% of the people this announcement is going to reach are probably unaware that he’s even leaving Madrid right now.

Absolutely, it's only mainly Evertonians on social media that have followed this from the first rumour, there will be alot of fans of other clubs around the country that think this is just some paper rumour and LOL at Everton for thinking they can get him lol

Ok, I don’t use that word at all being a mental health therapist.

However it is a bit silly to be going off the deep end about this word when a night or two ago there was an entire thread talking about waxing knobs and gifs of keyboard rangers touching themselves. What’s tolerated on here as humor is subjective by mods.

Overall, I like it here and it is what it is.

If a mod says to knock it off, then just knock it off.

If you don’t like the result leave.

I’m all in for a laugh and can take a joke.

Let’s move on. If you want to change someone’s perspective on PC verbiage use the pm function.

FFS

I wonder does RAF like cooked goose for dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.