Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same private jet that brought Allan over left southern France to Liverpool this evening, suggesting Farhad lives in Monaco so maybe he's flew over for the big reveal

Current time in Colombia.....

14:18
Sunday, 6 September 2020 (GMT-5)

A Sunday mid afternoon reveal for the good people of The Gateway to South America

The same private jet that brought Allan over left southern France to Liverpool this evening, suggesting Farhad lives in Monaco so maybe he's flew over for the big reveal

Ah but is it Farhad? . . . . . . . . or is it his partner?

Just spoke to big Fred down the pub (knows EVERYTHING this bloke so I hope he's not winding me up)
He says it's going to be a triple unveiling tomorrow, but it's well worth waiting for this one lads.
WELCOME TO EVERTON Abdoulaye Doucoure, James Rodrigues and . . . . . . . . . . . . . Alisher Usmanov :drunk:

Watford's journalist for The Athletic said Doucoure will be official on Monday.

I keep seeing Doucoure on Monday shout, but no idea where that's come from. Anyone know?

Don't get me wrong, I think it's highly likely James will be the last announcement just to build hype.

As well as a french reporter who actually said it many hours before that Adam Leventhal did-infact both saying it below

French one says
It's signed for Abdoulaye Doucouré! The French sign 4 years at Everton. Introducing the player to the Toffees fans on Monday

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.