Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The situation he is in specifically is a little unusual, I have the nagging feeling he won't sign, or we will need further medical checks.

As for Allan and doucoure, I'm surprised they haven't been announced yet, especially Allan but the club will be working hard to get them done I imagine, its never easy, it seems like other clubs get things done more quickly and faultlessly because we don't follow them like we do with Everton.

The situation he is in specifically is a little unusual, I have the nagging feeling he won't sign, or we will need further medical checks.

As for Allan and doucoure, I'm surprised they haven't been announced yet, especially Allan but the club will be working hard to get them done I imagine, its never easy, it seems like other clubs get things done more quickly and faultlessly because we don't follow them like we do with Everton.
Further medical checks? It's money thats the problem,Kind Sir.

Not overly concerned given the fact we haven’t announced any of the 3 players so far.

If Allan and Doucore had both been announced and there was a long wait afterwards, maybe that would be more concerning.

He is one of the biggest names in world football, coming to Everton... this was never going to be a simple deal to pull off.

Status
Not open for further replies.