Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me this is our biggest signing in the premier league era. Genuine world class player with that bit of quality to completely change a game on his own. Hated Everton at the end of the season but genuinely excited to see what we can do.

I think in regards to profile and exposure there is some truth in this.
But for me it will always be this guy:
0_GL26629.jpg

He was my favourite none Everton player at the time, and was always a joy to watch for United.
I was so excited when he signed and he was unstoppable at times.

I think in regards to profile and exposure there is some truth in this.
But for me it will always be this guy:
View attachment 99592

He was my favourite none Everton player at the time, and was always a joy to watch for United.
I was so excited when he signed and he was unstoppable at times.
Yeah was thinking this as I was typing it out, he was an Incredible player. Like you say purely based on worldwide profile and exposure I think Rodriguez just edges it.

Rodríguez arrived in London yesterday before heading to Merseyside for a medical after an agreement in the region of £20 million was struck with Real Madrid for the Colombia international. A three-year deal has been prepared that would make him Everton’s highest-paid player on about £140,000 a week.

The 29-year-old will have medical tests today as he prepares to work under Ancelotti for a third time.

Rodríguez arrived in London yesterday before heading to Merseyside for a medical after an agreement in the region of £20 million was struck with Real Madrid for the Colombia international. A three-year deal has been prepared that would make him Everton’s highest-paid player on about £140,000 a week.

The 29-year-old will have medical tests today as he prepares to work under Ancelotti for a third time.

So £20m each?

Get that statue UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.