Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't think many clubs get good deals buying English players. Chelsea jut paid more for Chilwell than they did for werner. English clubs can be more stubborn due to the money they know they'll get for the TV rights.

It's ridiculous, moyes would never be able to do what he did here again, you can't get a cahill for £1.5m anymore.

Spurs are getting low fees for squad players this summer and i think that's the only market I'd shop in in England. Last year contract players. We've seen with a zaha, teams are happy to just keep players who are unhappy and want to move if their price isn't met. That's good for the game imo, because there's too much player power, but teams are at such a disadvantage at the end of it because of how unprofessional the player is.

Let’s not forget this idiot:
2B002DF4-2A53-489A-8B6C-AD48824881D7.jpeg

It's ridiculous, moyes would never be able to do what he did here again, you can't get a cahill for £1.5m anymore.

Spurs are getting low fees for squad players this summer and i think that's the only market I'd shop in in England. Last year contract players. We've seen with a zaha, teams are happy to just keep players who are unhappy and want to move if their price isn't met. That's good for the game imo, because there's too much player power, but teams are at such a disadvantage at the end of it because of how unprofessional the player is.
Your points are right, but moyes had the foresight to buy Cahill at the time. It shows skill in his market at the time. It doesn’t mean to say he couldn’t identify a market and value in the present day.

Status
Not open for further replies.