Confirmed Signing Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Standards are changing for the better
Mentality is changing for the better.

These kind of players bring steel into the team and a knowhow from the continent of the shithouseryesque type that we are missing.

Always said we have good players but they are stupid.
No football brains, no do or die do anything to win attitude about any of them.
No leaders.

Hopefully Allan is one of a few characters planned to transform that.
Bout time we had a snide

These kind of players bring steel into the team and a knowhow from the continent of the shithouseryesque type that we are missing.

No leaders.

Bout time we had a snide

All about the right mentality.

This fella will be a beast for us

I'm as excited by Allan signing as I am by James. He'll completely transform the side.
Bar Ronaldo i would say every purchase is a gamble to any club with no guarantees but i do agree that I'm more exited too about this one. I will admit to not knowing too much about Allan but i find our midfield so painful to watch that this gives us a glimmer of hope. A man who already knows what Carlo wants & demands from a player & soon hopefully we will have two of them. Surely there is a point where the money spent actually starts to pay off.

No leaders.

Bout time we had a snide
I think Richarlison also has it but too young to influence the side as a whole when people like iceman has been enjoying being lazy as a senior player

I can't think of anyone since Cahill that had any real passion and fight to win. Every tackle or header was a battle. No half measures. A bit of steel in the middle that we've been crying out for since Gana.

Give him the armband. Don't care if he can't speak English, he couldn't possibly be any worse than any other captains we've put out there in recent years.

Sky Sports have just said Allan will be flying into Merseyside tomorrow lunch time.. flight trackers at the ready!

....all quiet;

220FC2F1-CDD2-4197-ACFB-6D8935E039A8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.