Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without Carlo we don't have Hamez and Allan, nobody will dispute that, but without Brands these boys don't get snapped up for less than 50m.

You can take that to the bank.

We arent struggling to get Donkeree over the line, we are just doing the dance, the dance that normally ends in Watford bending over, lubing themselves up and taking every inch of the Dons massive chequebook.

But Watford don't need to sell - they have nice parachute money to keep them safe until atleast next season before any inevitable fire sale of players.

Same way Bournemouth didnt bend over for Man City - they had a price and ultimately had to pay it regardless of their relegation.

Do I think Doucoure will sign - yes

But I worry it will drag on for a few more weeks when we could massively do with him in the door for the opening fixtures - we saw what rushing Gbamin into the league did and we shouldn't be doing with same with either of Allan or Rodriguez - both need to be eased into the Prem.

Just shows Brands still struggles to deal with clubs who either dont want or need to actively sell their players.

Like Zaha all over again this Doucoure one - pay the money and get him in for Spurs.

Better yet - give them Iwobi on loan with the option to buy for £15-20 million next season if they get promotion - winner winner.
Sorry mate. This is a great night for us. Respect your opinions. But please stay on topic.

This is as mad as us getting Carlo in the first place.

We wanted a world class manager. We got Carlo.

We wanted a marquee signing. We got the 7th most followed sportsman in the world.

We wanted a new stadium. We’re getting a world class one in the docks.

Farhad has done alright after all eh?

Imagine what we could be doing this Summer had Koeman/Walsh/Allardyce not spunked his dough on shabite no one wants.

All that hard work payed off getting him his move to Everton ;)

06c51b9abca3ec964dfb871821c9d98d.png

Our players tomorrow when James walks into Finch Farm.

But Watford don't need to sell - they have nice parachute money to keep them safe until atleast next season before any inevitable fire sale of players.

Same way Bournemouth didnt bend over for Man City - they had a price and ultimately had to pay it regardless of their relegation.

Do I think Doucoure will sign - yes

But I worry it will drag on for a few more weeks when we could massively do with him in the door for the opening fixtures - we saw what rushing Gbamin into the league did and we shouldn't be doing with same with either of Allan or Rodriguez - both need to be eased into the Prem.

So your saying we shouldn't play Allan and Hamez now?

So what do we need Donkeree for then? Cos you know, we shouldn't rush him in................

Anyway, enjoy your misery mate, I'm off to watch every goal Hamez has scored in his career with a bottle of talc and a few tissues.

In his defence he's not wrong like, I don't know what witchcraft Moshiri will perform, but we are seriously close to having the UEFA lawyers rocking up!

In Mosh We Trust tho.
UEFA goons have no chance with him mate. Although some on here think that he is a "carpetbagger". Lol

So your saying we shouldn't play Allan and Hamez now?

So what do we need Donkeree for then? Cos you know, we shouldn't rush him in................

Anyway, enjoy your misery mate, I'm off to watch every goal Hamez has scored in his career with a bottle of talc and a few tissues.
Don’t get that talc in your eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.