Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying very hard to not get too excited until it's done
Its hard though isn't it? I've got a mate who used to play for Liverpool and was about to get his chance as they signed sterling. He's a massive reds fan but even he has said if we sign james Rodriguez, allan and docoure that will make us strong and he thinks we could actually be challenging top 4

Its hard though isn't it? I've got a mate who used to play for Liverpool and was about to get his chance as they signed sterling. He's a massive reds fan but even he has said if we sign james Rodriguez, allan and docoure that will make us strong and he thinks we could actually be challenging top 4
It's going to be very hard as City and the RS are still great (without even factoring in Messi and Thiago) and Chelsea and United aren't sitting still but who even cares if we are a blast to watch every week. Whatever happens happens at that point.

It's going to be very hard as City and the RS are still great (without even factoring in Messi and Thiago) and Chelsea and United aren't sitting still but who even cares if we are a blast to watch every week. Whatever happens happens at that point.
Although Chelsea are spending stupid money I just wonder if Frank lampard has what it takes to lead them all the way a couple of injuries to the likes of werner and pulisic and they night struggle. United have picked up again but again with OGS at the helm you wonder how long it will last. Carlo is shrewd enough to stiffle these i reckon especially if he gets what he wants in terms of transfers

I don't think that United are even that good. However over 20 penalties in a season can mask a whole load of deficiences. Sadly we will never be awarded anywhere near half that number.

Although Chelsea are spending stupid money I just wonder if Frank lampard has what it takes to lead them all the way a couple of injuries to the likes of werner and pulisic and they night struggle. United have picked up again but again with OGS at the helm you wonder how long it will last. Carlo is shrewd enough to stiffle these i reckon especially if he gets what he wants in terms of transfers
I don't believe in Lampard one bit but that team if Ziyech, Werner and Havertz click has as much talent as anyone in the league. I feel like they're a very strong candidate for top 4 at worst.

I don't believe in Lampard one bit but that team if Ziyech, Werner and Havertz click has as much talent as anyone in the league. I feel like they're a very strong candidate for top 4 at worst.
Agreed but you get injuries to any of those and youre left with Abraham up front

I don't think that United are even that good. However over 20 penalties in a season can mask a whole load of deficiences. Sadly we will never be awarded anywhere near half that number.
Pogba also didn't play half the season. They're going to be a problem but they did need the big Sancho like guy. We will be hard pressed to finish above them even with these signings.

As it stands I think they’ll finish 2nd behind City. I might be hopeful but I expect Steroid FC to slip some this year.
As it stands:
1. City
2. Chelsea
3. Pool
4. United

Status
Not open for further replies.