Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate it would be common sense. Sadly lacking by the decision makers of our club.

i have a feeling the club pay to much attention to the fans who want the 'glam & glitz' signing and possibly feel they are above signing this type of player to go straight in the first team.
Id be made up if we even tried to go sign him, despite me thinking he could go somewere better and probably will!

Kean out Daka in.
Delph and Davies out Allan in.
Lossl out, Pickford Bench and Meret in.
Iwobi out Orsolini in for the RW
JJK out Emerson from Barca in.

Top 7 team we’d have there.

i have a feeling the club pay to much attention to the fans who want the 'glam & glitz' signing and possibly feel they are above signing this type of player to go straight in the first team.
Id be made up if we even tried to go sign him, despite me thinking he could go somewere better and probably will!
I think he would be perfect for us.
Shouldn't break the bank - I'm guessing no more than £25m.
Will be hungry to succeed and showcase himself after coming so close to promotion and so be willing to work hard for the cause instead of just being happy to collect a wage.
Plus he's a good age with lots of time to progress.
And he would get game time here, whereas if he goes to a top 4-6 side he won't (I suspect)
What's not to like?!!

So we should get a proven PL player because they always work out just fine. Sigurdsson, Bolasie, Delph, Iwobi, Williams, Schneiderlin. Bona fide bargains the lot of them.
Of the six you named I think four were bought by the same manager(Koeman).
I think the lesson to be learned there is to be careful who you let spend your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.