Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like Tomori. Last summer people would have been delighted with him and you don't become bad player overnight. There are questions about Gibson and Brainthwaite mind.

If it allows us a more experienced 4th CB, lets Branthwaite get 1st team football in the Championship and enables us to sign 2 CM's instead of 1 then its worth doing.

Rather that and find another CB next year if need be than go and sign someone like Smalling for £14mill.

Would be worth a shout on loan (Umtiti)? not sure if he would leave though. Could see Utd going for him too as they are still after a CB. Not sure what happened to him

Rakitic: “I respect gays but do not want them in the same dressing room. I would not exit a team because of that, for I respect gays just like I respect dwarves, fat people and black people, but if possible I'd rather not have gay people in my life”

Rakitic: “I respect gays but do not want them in the same dressing room. I would not exit a team because of that, for I respect gays just like I respect dwarves, fat people and black people, but if possible I'd rather not have gay people in my life”

Totally forgot about this. What a nasty little bell.

Status
Not open for further replies.