Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering, how many other clubs outside the top 6 have brought in new players so far... Genuine question, I've not really seem much on SSN about many players moving (Apart from those that were pre agreed like Werner/Ziyech etc)

Just wondering, how many other clubs outside the top 6 have brought in new players so far... Genuine question, I've not really seem much on SSN about many players moving (Apart from those that were pre agreed like Werner/Ziyech etc)
Thing is they have good player's that's why there top six, we are crap and need better than we have to get in the top ten.

I don’t care what’s going on at other clubs i care that we are a mess and we aren’t doing anything about it.

I'm not saying it will definitely happen, but we could have Allan and Doucoure in in the next week.

Those deals have been worked on for a while. So surely we are actively trying to do something about it?

Arsenal have just won the Cup , are in Europe and are located in London.
Man U are in the Champions League.
We finished 12th.
Fighting an uphill battle.
This is not my point, my point is Carlo has been here now since Dec he has seen the squad for all its pitfalls and knows exactly what he wants, He gives a list to the board, so why can’t we just get it done instead of having so many hurdles to jump, why can’t Everton for once say right we have a 1st class manager let’s support him, get players in as they return for pre season gives everyone a lift fans as well, the clowns who are here now it Will give them A rocket up their arses.

Instead just watch the video of the players back in training, it’s embarrassing, walking around the body language in general seems like they CBA

This is not my point, my point is Carlo has been here now since Dec he has seen the squad for all its pitfalls and knows exactly what he wants, He gives a list to the board, so why can’t we just get it done instead of having so many hurdles to jump, why can’t Everton for once say right we have a 1st class manager let’s support him, get players in as they return for pre season gives everyone a lift fans as well, the clowns who are here now it Will give them A rocket up their arses.

Instead just watch the video of the players back in training, it’s embarrassing, walking around the body language in general seems like they CBA

Yeah exactly, why can’t we just go out and sign every player Carlo wants, regardless of what the player, selling club and any potential rival bidders have to say in the matter?

Get a grip; there are numerous factors involved in every transfer and we are restricted now in what we can do because of our reckless spending in prior windows.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: Wolves and Newcastle target Arsenal defender
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53880967
Apologies if already posted, I was somewhat alarmed by this line:
“Wolves and Newcastle are both understood to be interested in the England Under-21 international, while Everton are also thought to be considering whether to make a move.”

If Brands signs him I will drive him back to Holland myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.