Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you thinking negativity is warrant and healthy? Does it mean you care more?

The original post wasn't targeted at you, or anyone, btw
When a team has just had its lowest finish for 16 years and the players responsible are still there and no new additions have been made, do you expect fans to seriously be feeling anything but negative about the club?

When a team has just had its lowest finish for 16 years and the players responsible are still there and no new additions have been made, do you expect fans to seriously be feeling anything but negative about the club?

Its just 24/7 though isn't it, it just seems to be taking over and consuming people's lives.

The signings will happen, just go for a walk without your phone or something and it will feel like they are happening quicker.

If we cant add 3/4 more quality players to this team we are in for a long hard season where relegation could be an issue, the players are just not good enough to play the successful brand of football CA wants.

I think CA will get fed up and leave before the end of his contract, what a rubbish club we are...
Relegation won't be an issue. We will improve the midfield and that could push us up 5/6 places alone.

So you thinking negativity is warrant and healthy? Does it mean you care more?

The original post wasn't targeted at you, or anyone, btw

To be fair it is an internet forum and I'd say it's the most logical place to vent your frustrations about the club, never watched yesterday myself because it's only a friendly so not really arsed, but the lads where sending me pics after 11 mins when we are 3-0 down and regardless of it being a pre season etc that is absolutely embarrassing. The players just aren't arsed.

To be fair it is an internet forum and I'd say it's the most logical place to vent your frustrations about the club, never watched yesterday myself because it's only a friendly so not really arsed, but the lads where sending me pics after 11 mins when we are 3-0 down and regardless of it being a pre season etc that is absolutely embarrassing. The players just aren't arsed.

Frustrations are fine though, but there are posters on here who are just constantly negative who are now trying to convince me that it's correct to be negative.

Why do other teams who want to compete Arsenal Chelsea united etc do there transfer business early, while we have to wait until the end of Oct before our squad is added to?
Shambles of a club, when are we ever going to back up there again, this season with that squad will be lucky to get 40 points

Have arsenal or united bought anybody yet?

Lets be honest we'll only be able to back Carlo after Richarlison is sold next summer - saw in the mirror rag we value him at £143 million which sounds rubbish as his agent last year claimed we value him at £105 million.

If by some miracle we decide to back him this summer I just hope its before October otherwise we'll be 9 points off europe already after Spurs, WBA & Palace tonk these wasters of ours.
Let's be really honest, none of us has a clue which players we are after,apart from media reports, how much we have to spend or even which players we hope to sell or move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.