Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets be honest we'll only be able to back Carlo after Richarlison is sold next summer - saw in the mirror rag we value him at £143 million which sounds rubbish as his agent last year claimed we value him at £105 million.

If by some miracle we decide to back him this summer I just hope its before October otherwise we'll be 9 points off europe already after Spurs, WBA & Palace tonk these wasters of ours.

If we did sell Richarlison for 105 mil we'd have over 200 mil to spend this summer on new transfers because of the way FFP works .. Would probably have a better team overall .. that's 5 good players . Just saying

Lets be honest we'll only be able to back Carlo after Richarlison is sold next summer - saw in the mirror rag we value him at £143 million which sounds rubbish as his agent last year claimed we value him at £105 million.

If by some miracle we decide to back him this summer I just hope its before October otherwise we'll be 9 points off europe already after Spurs, WBA & Palace tonk these wasters of ours.
If we did sell Richarlison for 105 mil we'd have over 200 mil to spend this summer on new transfers because of the way FFP works .. Would probably have a better team overall .. that's 5 good players . Just saying
It's probably going to come to this sadly, I mean we're just going in circles but can't blame Richarlison for getting sick of carrying these wasters nearly every match, His back is probably aching like mad.

Not sure how his agents saying we value him at £105 million last year and now apparently we value him at £143 million is rubbish? People's stock goes up and down all the time

Don’t know how some can claim to care about the club but can’t wait to have a pop at the same club for every single thing they do.
Having a pop at the players and Board is not having a go at the club. They’re not good enough to have an association with the club which is why they are being criticised.

It’s not just any internet forum, is it?

Not like people are going on Mumsnet and posting ‘Brands is useless’. We’re posting on an Everton forum about a hot topic of conversation right now. Ffs.

So you thinking negativity is warrant and healthy? Does it mean you care more?

The original post wasn't targeted at you, or anyone, btw

Status
Not open for further replies.