2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
A summer and then a pandemic riddled broken season. Blah blah same old I want my cake and I want now.

Carlo been here all of 5min and people saying he may leave or he needs to take over marcels role.
Marcel arrived about 10 min earlier.

Transition the dead chips was always going to take time.

Opinions schmionons

complaining we need to build and not buy but complain we are not fighting for Europe is just silly.

look back 18 months at the state of things

it’s not rosy now but he’ll it was pretty bleak with Sandro, Schniderfraud, and the other overpaid village idiots.

Funny how the pandemic doesn’t seem to effect Chelsea or Man city? If we’re skint again, We will need to look for a new owner.

What’s he said that’s wrong?

If Moshiri doesn’t have the funds to take the club forward then another owner is needed I.e. someone who does.
We've had funds and we've put it in a blender and turned it up to the highest speed, We've pished so MUCH money it's not even funny and now it's "well give us more money or get the hell out"
Ridiculous, Also our situation is not even comparable to Chelsea or City because one they are spending that big fat Hazard money because the transfer ban actually worked out in there favor this time due to the pandemic, Do I need to even explain City? Also these clubs don't offer people like Bolasie and Sandro 70+ grand a week.

We've had funds and we've put it in a blender and turned it up to the highest speed, We've pished so MUCH money it's not even funny and now it's "well give us more money or get the hell out"
Ridiculous, Also our situation is not even comparable to Chelsea or City because one they are spending that big fat Hazard money because the transfer ban actually worked out in there favor this time due to the pandemic, Do I need to even explain City? Also these clubs don't offer people like Bolasie and Sandro 70+ grand a week.
Chelsea have spent well over the Hazard transfer fee already.

Doesn’t matter how much we’ve already spent, we need to spend more.

Why bring Ancelotti in and not give him the same budgets as Koeman or Silva? It’s ridiculous.

Chelsea have spent well over the Hazard transfer fee already.

Doesn’t matter how much we’ve already spent, we need to spend more.

Why bring Ancelotti in and not give him the same budgets as Koeman or Silva? It’s ridiculous.
No one wants to buy our crap players, It's simple as that, We can't spend until these wasters go which has been repeated 50000 times.
Until we cleanse the squad with the likes of Bolasie and all the other deadwood we're stuck in a pretty grim position regarding spending, Thankfully most of them will be gone by this time next year so we might just have to ride this season out.

No one wants to buy our crap players, It's simple as that, We can't spend until these wasters go which has been repeated 50000 times.
Until we cleanse the squad with the likes of Bolasie and all the other deadwood we're stuck in a pretty grim position regarding spending, Thankfully most of them will be gone by this time next year so we might just have to ride this season out.

that’s not how it work in his head, current wages and all the FFP doesn’t exist; you just need to spend spend spend and if moshiri doesn’t then we magically find another who wants to break FFP and spend spend spend

If he had his way we’d have a wage bill of a billion pound, a staff structure of 300 first teamers and be banned from every European competition for the next 5 years.

Then loan them out and sack Brands to prevent him adding further crap to the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.