Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
A midfield that moves forwards and backwards and not just sideways will be a miracle!

4c56yq.jpg

ok Sell and get who?
Get on over to Wolfsburg with the money we get for Keane and Kenny and replace them with Pongracic and Mbabu in my unrealistic dream world like...

Wouldn’t mind a pit stop in Leverkusen to bring Leon Bailey back with us too.

(Obviously this fantasy German escapade would require more funds than the sales of Keane and Kenny would provide x)

Didn't go to that match mate so I can't comment. But it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. Best player I ever saw in a blue shirt was Rooney. First time around of course.

He was never as good at United IMO. I reckon Ferguson coached the greatness out of him.
Never as good at United? Nearly as bizarre a comment as Keane for Barca. His goalscoring record at United and for England is nothing short of phenomenal.

Is there any correlation to you taking his name and him losing his mojo? Was it Besic and another?

Never had Besic, but did have Moutinho who never even signed for us, Morgan who went to utter crap the day I changed my name and Brands who signs players like Iwobi.

Is he the next Seb Haller?
My record is sketchy at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.