fixtures 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ, so many cry arses in this thread.
I know Everton were in the relegation area after these games but were you all moaning last season when the first 6 games were

Away Palace
Home Watford
Away Villa
Home Wolves
Away Bournemouth.
Home Sheffield Utd.

Get a grip FFS!
You've become a tedious bore very quick, [Poor language removed] if you don't like reading Evertonians opinions on Everton fixtures.

Meh. Apart from having the better teams away from home in the second half of the season and thus giving them more chance of having a home advantage, that seems ok. No excuses in being able to not turn around a bad result almost immediately and potentially we could get a good run together almost anywhere in the season if we actually perform.

Love to have some fans in early doors for every game in the league though, even if it's limited numbers and home fans only as I think that will help the feel of the games after the dismal asterisk part of last season.

You've become a tedious bore very quick, [Poor language removed] if you don't like reading Evertonians opinions on Everton fixtures.

I asked a relevant question about your "easy" first 6 games at the start of last season and were people moaning then and if you find me a tedious bore, feel free to put me on ignore.

P.S. If your also one of the lacking in confidence, worried about Rep posters, you can also give me some more negative rep before you do ;).

I asked a relevant question about your "easy" first 6 games at the start of last season but if you find me a tedious bore, feel free to put me on ignore.

P.S. If your also one of the lacking in confidence, worried about Rep posters, you can also give me some more negative rep before you do ;).

No away game is easy for us.

But with a full goodison we can beat anyone, so it's not ideal if we will have an empty stadium at home to better teams.

It is very unusual to start away three years in a row. It's a fair point.

I asked a relevant question about your "easy" first 6 games at the start of last season and were people moaning then?
If you find me a tedious bore, feel free to put me on ignore.

Are you a bit thick ?

You asked no question in your post, just dug out Everton fans for being annoyed at the fixture list, whilst reminding us of our poor start last year, like we need you to do that.

Then you finished off by telling us to get a grip, you're on another clubs forum, have a bit of cop on.

But with a full goodison we can beat anyone, so it's not ideal if we will have an empty stadium at home to better teams.

Starting away from home isn't so much of a big deal that after all is a bit of a 50/50. Knowing we're likely to play the majority of the top teams at home before fans get back is though.

I get what you're saying, it is great to have the first game at home but now there is no crowd, it doesn't matter.

Up until last season Arsenal had played about 8 of the first 10 games of the season at home (I think the run had been 6 seasons home on the trot,) meaning Spurs only the 2 out of the 10.
We have now had 2 home on the trot, just the way it goes.

I asked a relevant question about your "easy" first 6 games at the start of last season and were people moaning then and if you find me a tedious bore, feel free to put me on ignore.

Just out of interest, if Spurs had to play City, Liverpool, United, Arsenal and Chelsea at home behind closed doors. Then play the reverse fixtures against the same teams in front of packed home crowds, would you not consider that worthy of a moan?

Everton 100-1 to win the league
12-1 to finish top 4
4-1 to finish top 6
4-6 to finish top 10
22-1 to be relegated.

Are you a bit thick ?

You asked no question in your post, just dug out Everton fans for being annoyed at the fixture list, whilst reminding us of our poor start last year, like we need you to do that.

Good afternoon kind Sir, could I suggest that you read my post again?
No in fact I will will write the question again for you so that you understand ;)

"We're you moaning at the start of last season when Everton had 6 "easy" games against............."

Good afternoon kind Sir, could I suggest that you read my post again?
No in fact I will will write the question again for you so that you understand ;)

"We're you moaning at the start of last season when Everton had 6 "easy" games against............."

So you use question marks in literally every sentence you write, EXCEPT for when you write questions? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.