Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we actually bring in BOTH Allan and Doucoure, we’re massively bloated in centre mid if we stick with 4-4-2.

Allan
Doucoure
Gomes
Davies
Delph
Gbamin (you’d forgive the club forgetting him as an option until he’s fit again to be fair. If he ever finds fitness I’m convinced there’s a player there.
Gylfi

For two positions. Someone will have to be off.

If we actually bring in BOTH Allan and Doucoure, we’re massively bloated in centre mid if we stick with 4-4-2.

Allan
Doucoure
Gomes
Davies
Delph
Gbamin (you’d forgive the club forgetting him as an option until he’s fit again to be fair. If he ever finds fitness I’m convinced there’s a player there.
Gylfi

Gylfi, delph and Davies out please

Allan
Doucoure
Gomes
Davies
Delph
Gylfi

Sigurdsson isn't a proper midfielder though (some would say hes not a proper footballer actually).

He has been filling in there but I don't think he fits in to that role.

Gylfi, delph and Davies out please

I think we could get £10-15m for Gylfi - he’d be ideal for a lower team. Delph we could probably recoup most of the £8m we spent, and Davies I have no idea.

If Bournemouth were still up they’d probably give us £25m for Davies.

Sigurdsson isn't a proper midfielder though (some would say hes not a proper footballer actually).

He has been filling in there but I don't think he fits in to that role.

In the 4-4-2 it’s the only role he can really play in. If we’re sticking with it we’d be making a mistake keeping him around.

If we switch to having someone behind a single striker again, he’s still a decent option and would do well with Doucoure and Allan behind him.

Allan
Doucoure
Gomes
Davies
Delph
Gylfi

LIST :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.