Confirmed Signing Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at his stats for games played...

After starting 36 league games + 1 sub hes far and away there most frequent player.

Poor bloke must have been shattered carrying that team.

Looks like he had a dip last season but different managers again...tactics and had bids in from PSG and us in 2019.

I quite like him when i see him.

LOL

In the season that he got a fair few goals and assists, he also had Capoue next to him doing a similar box to box role well. No surprise that his form dipped when Capoue’s did (as well as the rest of the team). But it goes to show what COULD happen if we get Allan alongside him

Not really. We conceded 27 goals in the 15 games Silva managed, with 3 clean sheets, and 23 in the last 15 games under Ancelotti, also with 3 clean sheets. The defence didn't really improve at all.
That's not like for like. What 15 teams are included in these runs? I remember Silva never got many hard fixtures but still had a terrible points haul

That's not like for like. What 15 teams are included in these runs? I remember Silva never got many hard fixtures but still had a terrible points haul
Well it's not really possible to do like for like is it, because there's always going to be a difference in home and away games etc. 15 games is almost half the season though, so it's not like it's some mad data set that's giving a totally false picture. Just the eye test should give you the answer to be honest, if you think we defended well in the last few games of the season then i'd really hate to see us defending badly. We got cut to pieces by Wolves, Bournemouth, Southampton etc.

Seems like a player who has a good game every 5 or 6 games...will fit in perfect to our inconsistent average players we already have... can’t wait for this transfer to go through....not

Look at his stats for games played...

After starting 36 league games + 1 sub hes far and away there most frequent player.

Poor bloke must have been shattered carrying that team.

Looks like he had a dip last season but different managers again...tactics and had bids in from PSG and us in 2019.

I quite like him when i see him.

I mean he had literally just had a 3month break.

Status
Not open for further replies.