Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts exactly but with a rice paper midfield and the relegated teams showing more effort and guile than us, we need a good window
If you are talking about the period following a lockdown then it’s hardly something you can extrapolate across a full season. We had flip flops on. Which given the shorter close season was probably sensible.

We aren’t in danger of relegation, even if we don’t sign players.

Bloody hell what a misery

If that how he feels that’s how he feels mate.

I like Allan and he brings automatic quality.

Doucoure for me seems very lazy in terms of scouting, I was expecting someone around 21-22 who had a high ceiling we could morph into a long term midfielder for this club.

Gomes 27?

Delph 30?

Allan 29

Doucoure 27

Sigurdsson 30

That midfield will need to be replaced starting next year.

Seems very non Brands.

Doucoure for me seems very lazy in terms of scouting, I was expecting someone around 21-22 who had a high ceiling we could morph into a long term midfielder for this club.

Gomes 27?

Delph 30?

Allan 29

Doucoure 27

Sigurdsson 30

Seems very non Brands.
This is what we did with Kean and people slaughtered Brands to bits.

Gomes 27?

Delph 30?

Allan 29

Doucoure 27

Sigurdsson 30

Seems very non Brands.
Whilst a young midfielder might have been preferable, we need to be very honest with ourselves right now. We finished 12th, I can very much understand if Ancelotti has asked for immediate improvements. If we get Allan and Doucouré, shift 2/3 of the others. It allows us to scout younger midfielders whilst the current starters don’t get us relegated.

I saw that the Sun has Koeman buying Richarlison as one of his first buys.

Kinda makes sense for Barca and Koeman.

And maybe for EFC too.

well seeing as Ronnie thought bolasie was worth 27m and siggy 45m I think we can expect any fee we receive from him , to be enough to buy a replacement and our stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.