Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tosun and Bolasie are not considered part of the squad.

I think that Sigurdsson would be allowed to leave if a buyer could be found.

I would look at the younger players who help make up the squad Kenny,Holgate,Branthwaite,Davies,Gordon,DCL,Iwobi ,Richarlison to name a few.
Who in their right mind is going to sign any of these players? I think we're going to end up in a position like Man U and offload these guys the way they did with Sanchez who was given £9m just to leave. Either that or watch them run their contracts down like Niasse

What do you mean “who”?

Who would you buy? You go on about how pi55 poor our dealings are all the time but dont seem to realise that we're not an attractive proposition. You say that we need not just grafters but I tell you that I'd have eleven grafters every day over some of what we've currently got.

Can you tell me your mythical list of top quality available, affordable players out there ?

Who would you buy? You go on about how pi55 poor our dealings are all the time but dont seem to realise that we're not an attractive proposition. You say that we need not just grafters but I tell you that I'd have eleven grafters every day over some of what we've currently got.

Can you tell me your mythical list of top quality available, affordable players out there ?
*pulls up chair & footstool :)

Does anyone else sometimes find themselves walking around the house or doing work or whatever and suddenly thinking, wait a minute, are Everton FC actually the best club side in world football today?

Not recently Browns I have to say

At the moment it’s a French central midfielder at Toulouse who plays for a team who’s just been relegated.

Hit the mute button on this little oink a long time ago,I suggest you do the same.

Who in their right mind is going to sign any of these players? I think we're going to end up in a position like Man U and offload these guys the way they did with Sanchez who was given £9m just to leave. Either that or watch them run their contracts down like Niasse

I think Tosun and Bolasie will go this summer, but close to deadline day. Bolasie only has a year left so someone will sign him on the cheap. Tosun will recover from his injury just in time and isn’t on mega wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.