Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant say I agree. Thought he was very average although he had a decent attitude

can definitely agree on the attitude!

CM is such a weak spot at the moment, I really hope the club knows that they cant get it wrong again, we need to bring in ready made quality instead of potential.

Anyone know what the rules are for elite sports persons regarding the quarantine rules ?
France & Holland come into play at 4am tomorow , could scupper plans for any new signings having to isolate for the next 14 days.

Anyone know what the rules are for elite sports persons regarding the quarantine rules ?
France & Holland come into play at 4am tomorow , could scupper plans for any new signings having to isolate for the next 14 days.

They will just get tested mate

If you believe DCL to merit his place in the team then you'd have been going spare if he'd been judged on a handful of pre-season games wouldn't you?

I don’t agree with you on 99.99% of your comments but I agree DCL has had more time than he deserved from his showings

But we finished 12th. We need at least 4 New starters, for next season. I hope it’s 5 and the 5th being a new goalkeeper.

when you’re on the coat tails of the top 4. That’s when you need to bring in only 2 or 3. Not when you finish 12th and have a Car crash of a squad

Depends on the budget.

Perhaps signing 3 players for the entire budget is better than spreading it over 5 players.

Most clubs starting to make moves now whilst we sit idle.

If you had posted "appear to sit idle" then no-one could disagree with you. But neither you nor I have any clue what is going on, so perhaps we should wind in the negativity until later, quite when the appropriate moment should be, I have no answer, but I think it a tad early to suggest nothing is being done or achieved in the background. Most clubs imply more than 50% - can you quantify that more precisely?

Unless you are an ITK that wants to tell us your sources tell you nothing is happening at all and we can all draw our own conclusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.