Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
not seen anything on Koopmeiners for about 3 weeks, we were linked with a £12m deal, but his agent was interviewed and seemed to be hawking him round clubs in Italy, not sure if we have a genuine interest in him or its just the dutch connection with Brands
For 12mil it seemed like a really good deal

He did get games though. Whatever the intention had been, the reality was that Martina played left back most of the time and Kenny started 23 games. Any more than that and people would be moaning that we'd given him burnout by asking too much of him. There's very little middle ground with our young players; some people write anyone not as good as Rooney off and other people make every excuse under the sun for why they're not performing. Kenny - in my opinion - is a just about adequate PL player, but if he's our right back this season I think we have a problem as we desperately need more pace and physicality in the side, and he has less of it than the bloke he'd be replacing.
At the time Kenny was probably not ready to play Premiership football or the most he should have played was now and then without too much pressure being put on him. I think there was a lot of expectation put on the group of youngsters that were coming through at that time, Kenny,DCL,Davies, Connolly and Dowell in particular.
He is now more than three years older and has a full season in the Bundesliga under his belt. if he isn't ready now then he never will be.

Best thing about this thread is the mix between legends taking it seriously and everyone else just pranking about.

The people pranking about are having as much influence as the 5 paragraph super posts lol

And therein lies the beauty of the GOT transfer window thread.
Fake ITKs, obscure youtube highlight reels of 3rd division Latvian youth players, meltdowns we've got it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.