Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t a load of our fans start harassing Moise Keans brother last year?

Do you thing you bunch of weirdos....

Worked for Moise, now for Gabby.

Ultimately it doesn't mean much. Everton soares followed us, Wilf liked a couple of posts didnt he last year?

Didn’t a load of our fans start harassing Moise Keans brother last year?

Do you thing you bunch of weirdos....

I don’t get why people take offence we want our club to be better we want better players if we have to do a little private detective work and maybe a little stalking so be it

All I read here was

"get the flight tracker open lads"

Pssht flight trackers are for weekend warriors, half-arsing it.

The real fans are going through his bins and spying on his aunties with one of these bad boys...

sigma-200-500mm-lens.jpg

Well as far as I know, we had 2 targets to bring in and finance, one is Allen and the other is Gabriel.

I think we are in a strong position despite what some say in fact I think we have put out some anti-media to put our bid in a stronger position.

Time will tell.

Sorry mate am not familiar with your posts is this guess work or said from a position of knowledge?

Sorry mate am not familiar with your posts is this guess work or said from a position of knowledge?

Not Brands but a mate told me about not having a lot on money but Allen and Gabriel are priority so money is available.

Anything else is sales or loans. I don't think it's headline stuff as we all know.

We have sent mixed messages out to "trusted sources" which has helped with existing bids.

I still have no idea why Carlo, Brands Moshiri, the ball boy etc see CB as anything close to a priority this summer..

Because we only have 3 cb's, one was in the championship a year ago, one's injured a lot and the other gets bullied by a variety of types of strikers.

Or because we have to revert to 17 year olds with no experience after one or two injuries.

Or because we just let in 3 goals at home to relegated bournemouth.

Or because this team shipped 3,4 and 5 to arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool.

Because we only have 3 cb's, one was in the championship a year ago, one's injured a lot and the other gets bullied by a variety of types of strikers.

Or because we have to revert to 17 year olds with no experience after one or two injuries.

Or because we just let in 3 goals at home to relegated bournemouth.

Or because this team shipped 3,4 and 5 to arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool.

I agree with the points but its worth noting goals arent just conceded by the defence. If the midfield cant keep the ball then its just constant defending for 90mins, most teams will buckle.

Yes i do think we need more quality at the back but Riddick is just saying why does it appear *AND IT IS ONLY APPEAR, NOT FACT* that CB is a priority over midfield. Most of our problems stem back to Midfield (no pressing, no tackling, poor passing, poor energy etc).

Players/family of players following on Instagram really isn’t to be read into at this point. I’m convinced they do it just to keep fans on strings

Not Brands but a mate told me about not having a lot on money but Allen and Gabriel are priority so money is available.

Anything else is sales or loans. I don't think it's headline stuff as we all know.

We have sent mixed messages out to "trusted sources" which has helped with existing bids.

Makes plenty of sense this if you overlay it with Carlo's public comments at the end of the season. He clearly expects a couple of quality ins, but that the scale ("evolution") of change won't be as big as we all hoped.

You'd think this is the case, unless Brands does manage to off-load a couple of the high-earning duds and allows us to bring in some more with the savings.

Status
Not open for further replies.