2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those defenders had about one more season in them before being too old. Apart from Stones of course who got his start in that time.

It was not a good defence. People keep peddling this myth that it was.

right so it was coincidence that the man that shipped goals for fun at Wigan, a manger that had been beaten 9-0 just so happened to take over when all of the players in the back line had exactky the same amount of time before they deteriorated? The longer he was here the worse we got, the higher the goals conceded column got , the softer we became , the more leads we threw away.

1.7m followers on Instagram having done barely anything in his career so far. Is he the most popular player we have in terms of social media following ?

Amazing what playing a few games for Juventus can do for your profile.

Not even top 5...

Yerry Mina has the most with 3.3m.

Then...

Richarlison 2.7m
Theo Walcott w2.2m.
Andre Gomes 2.1m
Lucas Digne 1.9m

Obviously something to be said about playing for Barcelona.

right so it was coincidence that the man that shipped goals for fun at Wigan, a manger that had been beaten 9-0 just so happened to take over when all of the players in the back line had exactky the same amount of time before they deteriorated? The longer he was here the worse we got, the higher the goals conceded column got , the softer we became , the more leads we threw away.

I didn't once mention Martinez...

I have listed plenty of times the amount of hammerings we got with that defence. It was incredibly flaky and you could never depend on them when things got tough.

you mean the same defenders that our solid finishes under Moyes were built on? The same defenders that secured a 5 th place finish? Or are you referring to the players like Galloway and alcaraz that’s he signed himself ? Asking for a friend
We had a 5th place finish with them under El Gaffer, they were feted as ball playing defenders that season. Then they went on strike.

Anyway, that's for another thread.

sure Kean has better stuff to be doing than going out in pink shorts knocking some fat lad out.
1_daviesdcl.jpg

The pink shorts don't look that bad after all.

Not him. Kean has sleeve tattoos, guy in video does not.

Slander campaign from Arsenfal fans it looks like.

I know it’s not him but it does always baffle me why you’d start a fight with a footballer. They’re professional athletes. They’ll kick your butt! Well, there was that video of Ross getting sparked out in a club but it did look like he was blind sided

Status
Not open for further replies.