Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't know me or anything about me. Mother jokes are off limits and if you can't understand that then there is no help for you.
Ah yes @Neiler just posted what you said, I’ll shut up

While mother jokes are most certainly a common theme of the forum, Neiler's context gives some explanation as to why you're upset. While I'm sorry for your loss - and can empathise very closely - a joke from a stranger that was actually very much Everton-specific and quite clearly not antagonistic shouldn't be too upsetting for you, especially since...

Maybe when he was "touched" by Everton as a child it wasn't consenting and left a scar?!

...you are apparently fine joking about child abuse.

...you are apparently fine joking about child abuse.

Looks like Mini-Dave has backed the wrong horse here in an effort to stay edgy, very publicly in the Transfer Thread too.

We should just all be concentrating on Foden (only on loan) and not making light of touching minors I think.

Reading that thread then you posted when you joined the site and curious about what your idea was and if it ever got off the ground?

Genuine post btw, not taking the mick!
A glass washer for pubs and such which worked like a car wash, cleaning and drying each glass of all shapes and sizes individually. It never got further than doodles. Last off topic post from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.