Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters

he needs to use this window to spend, spend, spend while the market is at its lowest ebb. we'll never have a better opportunity to completely revamp the squad.

I keep hearing rumours that Kean and Iwobi were vanity signings from the mosh. Doesn't sound likely to me that Brands would let him overrule him for garbage but that's what Esk et al on the podcasts have been saying.

I keep hearing rumours that Kean and Iwobi were vanity signings from the mosh. Doesn't sound likely to me that Brands would let him overrule him for garbage but that's what Esk et al on the podcasts have been saying.
Iwobi I can see, his mate Kia brokered the deal and Mosh had just missed out on his real vanity signing in Zaha

Kean is 10000% a Brands signing

Not sure if corrected thread but Everton have just satisfied loads of charges.

Someone tell me if that means Moshiri is about to unleash the warchest?

Doesn't necessarily mean anything. It could be something as simple as the most efficient use of a broadcast/league revenue payout. I have no idea what the regular schedule on those is, and you'd almost have to be inside one of the clubs, their accountants, their bankers or the league to know what COVID did to that schedule.