Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardly anyone in the league is doing that much business yet, we've got to remember this isn't going to be a regular summer window with the effect covid has had on all clubs budgets. Be patient.

Who cares what everyone else in the league is doing, we need an entire midfield from left to right plus a goalkeeper plus a right back plus maybe a centre back.

Don't half get me down the bed wetting shouts you know.

It's not like we have a decent team and only need 1 or 2 players and we are good to go, we literally need a full new squad minus a couple, doesn't match what other teams have done yet, we haven't done anything and going into the new season as it stands we have without doubt one of the worst squads in the whole league

It's begun...

1596566187139.png

Another two days down, still no change to the below... relax.

Just for a little bit of perspective, aimed at shutting up those incessant whingebags saying he's on his holidays or he hasn't done any business yet. So far, across all 20 PL clubs for next season, there have been 16 incoming transfers, deducted those agreed in January (Ziyech) and those that were already on loan (Soucek, Lo Celso etc.) that leaves a grand total of 11 incoming transfers... some highlights from said 11 players?

- Nkounkou to us
- Wes Foderingham to Sheff Utd
- Matija Sarkic to Wolves

Clubs so far, excluding turning loans permanent which will have been worked on before the season ended, have spent ~£59m so far and ~£48m of that was on Werner and ~£10m spent on two random kids Man City will probably never play.

So no, Brands isn't on holiday, he's not being slow, he's not useless, the whole LEAGUE hasn't really started recruiting yet.

If I read anymore pages of this utter negativity I might slip into a state of miserableness il never come back from, any hope at all or is that it ,pack up
And go home

The club have stopped even attempting to offer us hope now. At least with the last few years they were actually genuinely trying to do something, albeit very badly.

We'll sign at most 1 player before pre season starts

We'll be fumbling around on deadline day for last minute signings

This Brands fella is already punch drunk and we are only in early August :Blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.