2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be ok if we had that but no commitment - as is we have neither entertainers nor hard workers. Just a bunch of bang-average mercenaries who don't seem to give a toss.

Yeah I'd see your point there. As long as an entertainer would produce an odd moment that would win or rescue a game.

You're absolutely right that we have too many who offer neither hard work nor flair.

Hard work is underestimated in the Premier League - if you have a solid core topped off with a couple of players of real quality (and a good manager) then you can still work wonders.

It's why I retain at least a little optimism. We don't have to spend £50m on every position but we do need to maximise the value from every player. Ancelotti won't need telling.

You've done it again here. That's not the league table is it mate , it is a form table.

If we got 40 points from 20 games (rather than 30) we'd have finished on 57 points.

I have literally said it over and over.

One of you is looking at the table since Ancelotti came in, the other at the table at the end of 38 games.

No chance. Even if he was promised spending and it didn't happen (let's wait and see), Covid has massively changed what clubs will do. Also, he's on 200k a week so will not just walk away.

He ain’t sticking around for Kenwright reign style funds.

He doesn’t have to tarnish what is a great career by putting up with a broken squad and no money.

Let’s see if there is money to spend even though I think not you never know because last summer showed us all that.

I’m sure they levelled with him as to potential budgets etc when he was in talks. It’s clear they want to clear out a number of players but that doesn’t necessarily equate to being skint.

I’m sure they levelled with him as to potential budgets etc when he was in talks. It’s clear they want to clear out a number of players but that doesn’t necessarily equate to being skint.
And that’s the problem. We’re sending them out and they’re coming back as rejects that hardly anybody wants.

He ain’t sticking around for Kenwright reign style funds.

He doesn’t have to tarnish what is a great career by putting up with a broken squad and no money.

Let’s see if there is money to spend even though I think not you never know because last summer showed us all that.

he didn’t come for kenwright style funds Neither,we will spend they’res Money to be spent and that’s that

Wonder how his transfer summit went:

Walked in, Brands in his Dior suit taking selfies.

DBB on teams organising the next game of snakes and ladders, with a card from Cards against humanity stuck to her head.

Bill walking around in circles in his PJ’s forgetting where he is.

Carlo wondering what he’s let himself into.

he didn’t come for kenwright style funds Neither,we will spend they’res Money to be spent and that’s that
The fact that media sources have said we’ve lashed in bids for various players would tend to support that theory. It seems fairly clear we were in for Gabriel and the Hjolberg and Allan stories seem to have traction.

The fact that media sources have said we’ve lashed in bids for various players would tend to support that theory. It seems fairly clear we were in for Gabriel and the Hjolberg and Allan stories seem to have traction.

Nobody truly knows, last year most expects said we wouldn’t spend big, we did.

I take the view of us being skint from what I’ve read and the fact if we spend big it will be a pleasant surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.