Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant see them selling for £30M as United has a 25% sell on.

I read an article last week saying that to get what they want for Zaha, they might have to loan him out for a hefty fee for a season with an obligation to buy next summer. As United wont get sell on from the loan fee.

Same as Spurs and Betis did with Lo Celso. Levy could probably do it again, but I am not sure if it is worth to piss United off to save a couple of million.

Would make more sense for us to offer them Iwobi/Bernard + £20 million.

They keep more of the fee & get a replacement included in the deal and we get rid of some big wages off the books.

Would make more sense for us to offer them Iwobi/Bernard + £20 million.

They keep more of the fee & get a replacement included in the deal and we get rid of some big wages off the books.
There is no way Iwobi is leaving this summer. And he should not.

Bernard on his salary has hardly any value. A player Everton should consider to give away to get him off the books.

And none of them would be considered as a replacement by Palace. Very different typeof players.

Kante a good player but I don’t think the club should be looking to sign players at the back end of their career who are maybe just looking a pay day. We saw it with Delph.

Mourinho was right when he said Everton should be looking at players with the profile of Richarlison. Young players on the up.

Kante a good player but I don’t think the club should be looking to sign players at the back end of their career who are maybe just looking a pay day. We saw it with Delph.

Mourinho was right when he said Everton should be looking at players with the profile of Richarlison. Young players on the up.

Kante is in a completely different universe to Delph!

Status
Not open for further replies.