Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just football. Hired a kid a couple of years ago and asked where he saw his career going. He said he'd like to get a years experience and have my job. Bear in mind that would have been about 4 promotions it took me 20 years to earn.

The thing was the kid wasn't being aggressively cocky or anything, he was dead earnest and equally clueless.

So today, the rumours are Allan, Gabriel and Everton. Suppose it can't be too long before we see Emerson mentioned at RB. Who are the left footed Brazilian right wingers?
Pedrinho we were linked with in the Spanish press earlier this year but I think he has gone to benfica. The lad from Ajax maybe.... Neres.

Malcom again...

Pedrinho we were linked with in the Spanish press earlier this year but I think he has gone to benfica. The lad from Ajax maybe.... Neres.

Malcom again...
I forgot all about Malcom and Neres. Haven't heard about either of them in a year. Have they been playing well or were they flash in the pan wonders?

I forgot all about Malcom and Neres. Haven't heard about either of them in a year. Have they been playing well or were they flash in the pan wonders?
Both been injured for most of the year I think, bad ones I think, but it's difficult to judge anyway when they are playing against sheep herders from Ural mountains

That'd be very weird, unless Digne is on the way out. Nkoukou just signed and was promised this quick path to the first team.
He's a really good left back but FFS get Odriozola for the other side!

On a serious note- Madrid are in hard negotiations with Sevilla and want 20M for him so it's normal that another clubs name gets thrown into the mix to help it along

Status
Not open for further replies.