2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean... he's still barely 20 years old Dave. Lay up a bit?

I know you hate Brands with a burning passion, so you're not going to like Kean for that reason alone, but you do realise that you're the only one here utterly writing him off after a handful of appearances in his first season yeah? You're being daft.
20 years of age and rubbish. So why should we be cutting him some slack?

"Stretching back to 2016". Yeah , like when he was 16 you mean mate. Dear me.
Scored twice for Everton.

The issue here isn't how I justify why we should sell him, it's that others are giving no reason whatsoever to support their assertion that a player who's been absolutley clueless should be kept on.

If he was from the academy he'd have been binned ages ago. That is the truth.

People stand back and wonder out loud why we are where we are as a club.

Well one of the reasons we are where we are is that players who cant find the net are tolerated.

Can you imagine ANY club the size of us with pretensions for Europe holding onto a player as bad as Kean has been?

We settle for rubbish all too easily.

Isn't it? FFS, I've seen that lad play on a number of occasions and he's a fraud of as player.

What is it you see?
I see a young, promising striker coming to England having being highly regarded in his home country and wanting to take a stab at Premier League footy. He's been relatively bit part this season for one reason or another, not all necessarily his fault, but he's certainly shown and said enough for him to be given more/better opportunities next season.

You just sound silly Dave, and the fact that no one else shares your 'opinion' makes this evident. You clearly have a major vendetta against Brands and, by proxy, Moise Kean, so very little of what you say on the matter can be taken seriously.

Looked bright and this was understated by Jamie Carragher intentionally as he wanted to pander to the consensus that Kean is no good or a bad boy. The times we got the ball near him the defenders were frightened of his turns, lucky bobbles, skilful feints, physique and pace. It was also 1 up front this time. £25m might looks cheap as hell in a season or two.
All on the basis of a decent 60mins or so eh - but it shows what he can do even in a poor team now he's seems to have his feet under the table so to speak.
A different player than the one re subbed after 18mins back in december.

I see a young, promising striker coming to England having being highly regarded in his home country and wanting to take a stab at Premier League footy. He's been relatively bit part this season for one reason or another, not all necessarily his fault, but he's certainly shown and said enough for him to be given more/better opportunity next season.

You just sound silly Dave, and that fact that no one else shares your 'opinion' makes this evident. You clearly have a major vendetta against Brands and, by proxy, Moise Kean, so very little of what you say on the matter can be taken seriously.

Either that or he's just being deliberately contrarian so that people take the bait and argue with him and he can get a kick from it

But how likely is THAT?!?!

I see a young, promising striker coming to England having being highly regarded in his home country and wanting to take a stab at Premier League footy. He's been relatively bit part this season for one reason or another, not all necessarily his fault, but he's certainly shown and said enough for him to be given more/better opportunities next season.

You just sound silly Dave, and the fact that no one else shares your 'opinion' makes this evident. You clearly have a major vendetta against Brands and, by proxy, Moise Kean, so very little of what you say on the matter can be taken seriously.
You think everyone feels that Kean has doen enough to justify himself? I wouldn't put that to a poll if I were you.

Status
Not open for further replies.