2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think everyone feels that Kean has doen enough to justify himself? I wouldn't put that to a poll if I were you.
Dave I'm 100% sure that the majority certainly wouldn't say he's 'rubbish' and 'a dud' having already scored a couple of goals in a handful of appearances in his first season...

See Daves found a new thread to hijack and player to berate now Baines has retired
Take a look around mate, there's post mortem threads all over the place. The player threads have to reflect a season where we confiormed what a complete shambles we are and start weeding out the players responsible for it.

Dave I'm 100% sure that the majority certainly wouldn't say he's 'rubbish' and 'a dud' having already scored a couple of goals in a handful of appearance in his first season..
Pub that to the test. Conduct a poll. If you're confident like...

You think everyone feels that Kean has doen enough to justify himself? I wouldn't put that to a poll if I were you.

He has not done enough to justify himself. 2 goals and a few average performances have not been good enough.
I am not going to give up on him though, as there are countless examples of players who have struggled in their first year in this league.

Hopefully he will find his stride next season and become the player we all hoped he would be. He certainly has the attributes.

He has not done enough to justify himself. 2 goals and a few average performances have not been good enough.
I am not going to give up on him though, as there are countless examples of players who have struggled in their first year in this league.

Hopefully he will find his stride next season and become the player we all hoped he would be. He certainly has the attributes.
Needs to hit the ground running next seaosn if we dont shift him out.

I diddn't see anything of merit apart from his initial debut appearance.

Dave, would you say your judgement of young players is usually good?

I ask only because of the memory etched into my brain of your assertion that Kieron Dowell was a better player than Kevin De Bruyne
Did I?

Dowell, btw, is a player with a lot of skill.

Dave I'm 100% sure that the majority certainly wouldn't say he's 'rubbish' and 'a dud' having already scored a couple of goals in a handful of appearances in his first season.
However, I do think we expected more from a 30m investment. It’s a big outlay on a player not ready for the first team. It meant that we went into the season weak in other areas because we invested in him.
He may yet come good, but he will have to do an awful lot this season to restore some faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.