Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's genuinely heart breaking but we have anchelotti now and I believe he can build a good side and get us back into Europe. If we can't push forward under him we might as well pack up and close goodison for good.

That is the plan anyway when we open the new stadium.

Probably another 15-20k a week off the wages. Any mention about the size of the fee? If it was one of the RS youngest era they’d get 10m. We’ll get nowhere near that.

Tbf they are lying through their teeth with their figures. No way zenit would pay £11m for lovren when he was out of contract the week before.

THE HIT LIST
Delph
Sigurdsson
Schneiderlin
Stekelenberg
Niasse
Martina

Pickford
Bernard
Tosun
Sandro
Bolasie
Davies (loan)
Pennington
Keane OR Mina
Dowell
Besic
Baningime
Adeniran (loan)

I actually only think out of that list, we will get rid of;

Sandro
Bolasie
Pennington
Besic
Beningime
Adeniran

Stick him alongside mcalney and garbutt, how do these guys even get these contracts when they've played about 10 games between them.
McAleny mate haven't heard that name in years

Remember when he nearly scored a cracker vs Arsenal on his debut, game RVP scored that worldie

People cack themselves far too much over FFP. The few punishments that have actually been dished out aren’t worth cacking yourself! Dealing with an utterly crap football team whilst the kopites mop up everything in sight is a far, far, worse punishment.

I'm sure if we were to get punished for breaking FFP we would get a punishment perfectly equal to all the other big clubs who have done it...

I mean that would only be fair, right?

McAleny mate haven't heard that name in years

Remember when he nearly scored a cracker vs Arsenal on his debut, game RVP scored that worldie

Yep, the jordan ibe effect, hit the post once, sold for "£15m", hasn't done anything since.

Status
Not open for further replies.