Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d rather have Fraser or Shaqiri over Zaha. I want team players rather than a bunch of individuals. We need to get back to a Moyes type squad, but add in 1 or 2 star quality in the mix. Alas I know this might take about 4 years to achieve.

I won’t oppose to the idea of selling Bernard and get him in as backup.

I won’t oppose to the idea of selling Bernard and get him in as backup.
The thing is we need to improve our first squad, not sign a backups. We tried that with Delph and it worked wonders didnt it? Buy quality and move the current first teamers to the bench.

The thing is we need to improve our first squad, not sign a backups. We tried that with Delph and worked wonders. Buy quality and move the current first teamers to the bench.

Yes of course.

Will sell Bernard because he isn’t effective and supposed on massive wages.

A 20mil back up, can’t see that Happening and in 2yrs we will have another player late 20’s 3 years left on his deal picking up 80k? A week we can’t shift.

Perhaps you are correct. Richy, Iwobi and Gordon on the left should be enough. May just use the budget to concentrate in signing class cm and rm.

tbh if he’s not better than Tom Davies or Sigurdsson and he’s already early 20s he may as well start looking for another club.

There are plenty of examples of players who have improved after a loan, nevertheless loaning players out can be lucrative if wages are covered and a loan fee is paid. There’s also the opportunity for him to showcase his abilities In a competitive league to advance his career which would benefit the club one way or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.