2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really he has had little opportunity but talk me trough his 2 yard tap in - joking apart anyone upfront for us with that midfield will struggle oh & the bottom 4 teams took 4 points of us - we need a midfield which is as fast as our forwards.. - end of -
Absolutely.
Our midfield lack pace, bite and creativity.
That doesn't give the forwards much chance.

Kean started the last game and it seems he might also have started the second last only for injury.
He offers a lot when he decides he wants to.
Hopefully this wasn't an attempt at getting interest in him from Italy.

He’s got some great tricks with his feet to get him out of a tight corner, but they only come off effectively about 50% of the time. Sometimes the simpler option of a short pass to a team mate means we keep possession. You would hope this is a simple bit of him watching his videos and work on the training ground. Get the balance right so he keeps showing his individual skills but takes the teammate option as well and he’ll be a cracking player .

I thought his Newcastle game was much better in all honesty. These two games are the difference between a striker making a huge impact on the game and a striker nicking a goal but struggling to get involved. I’d like to see him get to the point where he can accomplish both.

I thought his Newcastle game was much better in all honesty. These two games are the difference between a striker making a huge impact on the game and a striker nicking a goal but struggling to get involved. I’d like to see him get to the point where he can accomplish both.
We got beat 3-1 plus he was subbed unfairly imo - our approach play is just awful plus crossing the bail.....

Right now I have no idea what we do or do not have in Kean. He definitely has talent. He certainly has struggled to settle. He has clearly made some mistakes and his effort has been inconsistent. Will he calm down, mature and succeed? No real way for anyone outside Finch Farm to know right now. Opinions are probably divided and confidence in him variable within FF. Still, Kurt has seen all he needs to see to know he is crap...

Status
Not open for further replies.