2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be silly.

It's his job now to sort this side out. Then you judge him at that point.

He took over a side riddled with losers and was stuck with it until the end of the season.

If we are still getting these types of performances next season then at that point he needs questioning.

I don't understand personally why he has played Davies game after game as an example.....so if he carries him into next season as well then that will give us genuine cause for alarm.
How many players has he bought???

yeah thought so, thanks for playing
so one of the greatest ever managers cant motivate or organise a team into a hard working cohesive unit? name me one thing you have seen that gives you hope for next season, you think he is going to go out and buy the European football equivalent of the Harlem globetrotters in the summer and turn us around?

It's Carlo Ancelotti. He doesn't NEED a payoff. He could walk in to a top job in about 3 weeks including 2 weeks of not answering the phone.

Exactly.

The feller could resign and walk into *insert any top club in Europe* the next following day.

so one of the greatest ever managers cant motivate or organise a team into a hard working cohesive unit? name me one thing you have seen that gives you hope for next season, you think he is going to go out and buy the European football equivalent of the Harlem globetrotters in the summer and turn us around?

Cos they're all cowards. Or at least he's spotted the cowards.

Players who don't want to run, tackle, challenge, and generally give of their best, dont deserve to play for Carlo Ancelotti.

Its as simple as that. They all talk a good game but don't follow it up on the pitch and are happy to let others take the flak for their failings. I just want to have an Everton team who I like and players who understand that they have to work hard every week as a minimum.

I still feel Koeman did his very best to destroy the club. He was trusted with a huge war chest and bought a ton of ill fitting, one paced dross.
Alienated Barkley and told Lukaku he would be wasting his career here.
Got sacked and then went off to cheer on the RS.
Allardyce added more overpriced garbage trying to salvage the season, and we are still trying to find some sort of identity.

The club desperately needs a captain, a big personality who can pull the team out of the mire.
The fact we still look to Baines and Coleman, players from the Moyes era, for some form of leadership, is appalling.

Big job for Carlo, he needs backing in this imperative transfer window.
Reading this just reminded me of how much I hate Ronald Koeman. Horrid little ginge

Players who don't want to run, tackle, challenge, and generally give of their best, dont deserve to play for Carlo Ancelotti.

Its as simple as that. They all talk a good game but don't follow it up on the pitch and are happy to let others take the flak for their failings. I just want to have an Everton team who I like and who understand that they have to work hard every week as a minimum.
And that is my worry going for any "established" player who may be taking a step down, a la Allan. Where is this motivation to be busting a gut going to come from? We have, somehow, collectively assembled a group of footballers who even do the bare minimum most of the time. They don't even look like they can be arsed PRETENDING to care much less genuinely do. And we just lost one today who genuinely does. I'd reckon we have 3-4 tops in the entire squad who care for Everton to actually succeed and 1 is an academy lad.

Have you not heard his post match comments All the man talks about is about the players having the wrong mentality and attitude, it’s painfully obvious he’s trying all he can to motivate them. Seamus Coleman pretty much said the same thing the other day. Ultimately it’s the players responsibility to motivate themselves go out there and put the effort and cohesiveness in required to grind out results. Some of these rats have played under 5 different managers now, who all faced the exact same problems, what does that tell you? Buck stops with these useless sack of spud players, sooner people wake up and realise that not even Mr Motivator himself could rally this group of overpaid, selfish, self loathing, gutless individual sacks of sh-it up the better.

It's incredible that the players can't be arsed to play for one of the games greatest managers.....

Its not that they cant be arsed, they're just not capable. Tom Davies in a prem league midfield tells you all you need to know. Boys against men.
Granted we have nothing to play for but 70% of the squad needs binning.

Status
Not open for further replies.