Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
u
We're not very good, but leaving out the context doesn't make sense. Bournemouth playing for their lives while our players are already on holidays.

We're as bad as the table suggests. No worse. I think we're three good players away from being competitive. Two midfielders and a winger.

Whatever we think about Brands, at least in this instance we have a top manager to run the rule over his suggestions. I have faith we'll do much better in the coming window.

Thank you. A voice of reason in what is an oasis of doom and gloom.

Interesting to see SSN presenters (Thompson’s included so no bias here), absolutely adamant we have no money lol

But seriously we need a complete overhaul. Midfield is pivotal.

What would that ugly tit know about anything? The RS are the skint ones he'll soon realise that.

I think it will take two transfer windows (minimum) to turn this team over and get enough quality in there to compete (maybe we could sneak Europa for 7th. Maybe) but I don't think that's a bad thing. I'd rather do it gradually and well than all in one go and mess it up as we inevitably would.

to be honest we have got 7 weeks to try and stop Brands hosing more cash up the wall. Thankfully that's a standard Dutch holiday with a round of golf tacked on.

Status
Not open for further replies.