Match Thread Everton v AFC Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a meaningless game he can't try out a few younger players. Not much imagination shown there. Take a close look at the score. But I really hope that he And the players can turn things around in the second half.
And by the way. If I don't rate Ancelotti that's my prerogative. Nobody thinks anything is funny. Do you really think the football has been great under Ancelotti.
Season now over. So let's see how he does next season. I hope that you are right. And I am wrong.
Ps......you are reading things into my post that is just nonsense. Is this not just about different opinions?
I don't rate Ancelotti.......you do. It's just football.
At the end of the day.........it really doesn't matter much.
Enjoy the second half.........Up The Toffees.....
There's literally not a manager alive that could get this utter trash group of players to play good football. They are bad players who can't do more than they are showing. Complete organizational failure.

Been thinking about whether to renew my S/T for a while due to deteriorating health.......made my mind up for me have EFC :( :( :(

No excuses for that inept , lethargic performance being outplayed like that by a bottom three side. Just glad the season is over which is sad itself.

Yessss, chuffed for villa, goodbye Bournemouth, back where you belong, that's what happens when you get sucked into spending so much money on lower league fodder.

Status
Not open for further replies.