Match Thread Everton v AFC Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I can’t believe watching this team makes me miss Bolasie. He is as bad as these but I’d rather see a poor winger with a trick or two than just boring poor wingers.

That first half has been an indication of how Everton are in the last 5-10 games of every season since Moyes left. Nothing to play for so second to every ball, weak in the tackle and happy to tippy tap it around to kill time.

the only comfort I can take from this is that a performance like this has to leave a bad taste in the mouth for Carlo and that feeling may well drive him on to have even bigger of a clear out than maybe he initially planned.

Might have to go round next door to check if he’s enough ale to get him through the second half as he sounds at the end of his tether too!
Carol's beat your neighbour to it !
This shower is enough to drive anyone to drink .
20200726_171044.jpg

I dont particularly disagree with Spitty that Richarlison makes a meal of tackles and goes down easily. But not sure why he obsesses over him particularly as so many players are just as bad. And Suarez was worse. Sincerely hope Spitty’s house is robbed when he is at this game

Status
Not open for further replies.