Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like Zakaria who is mentioned in this article. Really good centre mid.

Just don't see it happening though. Got CL with Monchengladbach next season and if he decides to move I think he'll be costly and there'll be a load of teams after him. He's the type of defensive midfielder that top teams would like due to his ability to press and get around the pitch.

Just don't see why we're still in for him.

More than just smoke and fire, Spurs are clearly keen, he wants to go to Spurs. Wait all summer, and then what? Sissoko pt. 2 where we don't get our targets.

I'm sure you already know this but just in case?
The O.P. said something like "Most of London (and Birmingham) is a dump and didn't know why a player would move there?"

I said what I did because all premier league players earn millions of pounds and would then move to the affluent areas around the training grounds and not live in the poorer areas where most stadiums are located. I stated "Affluent Chigwell" because Spurs moved from there a few years ago.

Edit. I'm sure none of you are trying to get me in trouble with the mods but just in case I'm not gonna reply to anything that isn't on topic :p

What do you reckon on the moon landings, mate? Fake or real?

Nowhere near as fake as you ;)

You're right of course, I don't exist anywhere but in your mind. No one else can see my posts, you only believe they can :p

Anyway, back on topic before we both get temp bans. Well I know sweet fa about Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg, so that's me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.