Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it’s true (and that’s always a big if with Everton) I wouldnt be surprised to see Spurs Match our bid last minute. All the noise is coming from South coast journo’s and you just get a sense they’re desperately trying to wake Spurs up and get them in the bidding

I find this very confusing. My only memory of this player was his interview after they got destroyed 9 nil at home to leicester. He hasn't played recently and Southampton have looked the best they have all season since he stopped playing. I'm really struggling to understand how this is the sort of player we need and feel we could have schneiderlin mark 2 on our books imminent.

Can someone please enlighten me as to the appeal with this player other than that he is out of contract next season
They also had a run of 4 wins in 5 with him in the team that included beating Chelsea away, Spurs and Leicester away.

Very promising that we are moving so quickly. All reports so far have come from Southampton reporters though, could easily be a ploy to get Spurs back in.

I would have paid £45 million. What's not to like. Very slow, wonderful 5 yard passes, no goalscoring threat and points s lot.
Welcome to Everton

Not arsed about pace in that role. Gareth Barry was incredible at it and moved slower than your average slug.

He's about breaking up play and getting the ball back. That's it. Every team needs one. We've miss Gana like a hole in the head this season for that reason.

Still not convinced but if someone who has worked with Zidane, Kaka, Pirlo and Seedorf wants him then who are we to argue.

Watch him be terrible now!!

There is a few saints fans that say when there local paper says stuff about players that its true, unlike our local paper who seem to not have a clue mostly if stuff is true or not lol and just wait for everyone else before they say they know

Status
Not open for further replies.