2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's all going to end in tears. just get the impression that he thrives on an instant impact, which hasn't happened. can't see moshiri backing him sufficiently in the transfer market either, especially when brands is still pulling all the strings.

"The board is going to support me and the team"

Yep. Sounds like he'll get zero backing

He hasn't taken us backwards.

When he took over the club we sat in 12th, we finished 11th that Season.

We currently sit in 11th, so no, he hasn't taken us backwards.

I guess it costs £1.1billion to stay still in this league.

:hayee:
That should of been a blip though we were consistently top 7 with Moyes and brown shoes mk1.

Moshiri entered and thats now the norm. That's backwards thinking.

That should of been a blip though we were consistently top 7 with Moyes and brown shoes mk1.

Moshiri entered and thats now the norm. That's backwards thinking.

The point is he took over a club that was already on its way down, we finished 11th, twice with frigging Big Rom up top.

Comedy times.

Of course I was being silly.

We as a club have spent in excess of 1 billion in the last 4 years, factor in Transfers, Wages, Agent fees, sacking managers and the like and not only are we utter dog on the pitch, our accounts would make a grown man cry.

1 utter disaster from start to finish.

But I've said, I cant really fault Moshiri, he's done everything he's done in what he thought was the best interests of the club, sadly for him and us, he probably couldn't have made worse decisions if he tried.

The point is he took over a club that was already on its way down, we finished 11th, twice with frigging Big Rom up top.

Comedy times.

Of course I was being silly.

We as a club have spent in excess of 1 billion in the last 4 years, factor in Transfers, Wages, Agent fees, sacking managers and the like and not only are we utter dog on the pitch, our accounts would make a grown man cry.

1 utter disaster from start to finish.

But I've said, I cant really fault Moshiri, he's done everything he's done in what he thought was the best interests of the club, sadly for him and us, he probably couldn't have made worse decisions if he tried.
Ye well big Rom was useless apparently and only scored pointless goals. The accounts is one thing. But the failure is worse .

I put a lot of blame on him because he appointed and employed the people who made the mistakes. They were his decisions unfortunately.

Ye well big Rom was useless apparently and only scored pointless goals. The accounts is one thing. But the failure is worse .

I put a lot of blame on him because he appointed and employed the people who made the mistakes. They were his decisions unfortunately.

They were mate.

He must carry the can fully, nobody else to blame at all.

He hasn't taken us backwards.

When he took over the club we sat in 12th, we finished 11th that Season.

We currently sit in 11th, so no, he hasn't taken us backwards.

I guess it costs £1.1billion to stay still in this league.

:hayee:
We’ve basically stagnated , but the argument that this is the worst squad since god knows when I think could mean technically we’ve regressed , I expected better than a new manager bounce from him but his record certainly grants him time but it nags at me that he may not have had a situation like this before and will struggle .

If we are lower mid table by Xmas he won’t last as there will be far too much frustration and the knives will be well and truly sharpened especially if there’s more delay to the stadium .

as exciting as his appointment was, he just hasn't produced. can't see him sticking around. we need a complete reboot. it's ridiculous i know, but rangnick still hasn't signed a deal with milan and if he does, pioli will be available. think big and think forward.

Amazing shout. Sack Carlo Ancelotti after 6 months and no signings when, until the lockdown, were were top 5 on points scored since he took over. This is before hes signed any players

We’ve basically stagnated , but the argument that this is the worst squad since god knows when I think could mean technically we’ve regressed , I expected better than a new manager bounce from him but his record certainly grants him time but it nags at me that he may not have had a situation like this before and will struggle .

If we are lower mid table by Xmas he won’t last as there will be far too much frustration and the knives will be well and truly sharpened especially if there’s more delay to the stadium .

We have had about 25 managers and 2 DoF in the last 4 years.

Its a mess, with Silva I was crying out for stability and I think that's the reason he was retained for so long.

We simply MUST get some stability.

Status
Not open for further replies.