Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If PSG were in for him he would be there already.

Napoli I reckon are lukewarm on him at best, seems like something Lille would ask Napoli to do to help smooth the negotiations for the centre forward, in order to rinse a couple more million out of Everton.

I don’t understand how Napoli could afford him and Osimhen for like ~100m tbh. Their net spend this season is like -130m, they haven’t qualified for Europe next season & they’ve only recouped 45m this Summer.

From what I've heard its all about the dough - Lille are playing hardball with the fee which in fairness they are allowed to do.

Ballsy from us to try renegotiate a price following the pandemic hitting.

Lets see if it pays dividends.

I don’t understand how Napoli could afford him and Osimhen for like ~100m tbh. Their net spend this season is like -130m, they haven’t qualified for Europe next season & they’ve only recouped 45m this Summer.

Koulibaly sale.

Sale of Koulibaly and Allan goes a long way

I can’t stress enough how much I don’t even want his transfer to happen and am concerned we’re not trying to buy 3 midfielders, 2 wingers and a goalkeeper instead.
Since restart midfield had become an even more glaring area of concern. CB is probably the only area where we are even half comfortable.

Has he signed for anyone yet.

After all the time this is taking it better be some amazing reveal whoever he does sign for.

Status
Not open for further replies.