2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
If playing with two central strikers was in fashion, I'd expect to see him go in the summer. At the moment, though, it's only really Atletico where I'd see him fitting in, as the elite sides have already paid out for left-sided forwards in recent years.

The shortness of time between his touch and finish yesterday was van Nistelrooy-like.

If playing with two central strikers was in fashion, I'd expect to see him go in the summer. At the moment, though, it's only really Atletico where I'd see him fitting in, as the elite sides have already paid out for left-sided forwards in recent years.

The shortness of time between his touch and finish yesterday was van Nistelrooy-like.
very good comparison that. I was think Van Persie but Van Nistlerooy is also a great comparison. All done in a very smooth natural motion from touch to shot without any doubt where that ball was going.

Negative post alert but I can see next season being his last here. I wouldn't blame him leaving either. He's outgrowing us.
He will give CA at the very least one full season, probably more depending on how that season goes.
Worst case scenario if he does leave is that he is probably worth 100m by now.

Goal was utter class yesterday, but teams now seem to be going v us with the tactic of constantly kick Richarlison when he gets the ball. Yet he gets labelled as someone who goes down easily. It's why we need better attackers, so that we're not easily negated by that one tactic.

His yellow was great to see, more passion and desire than what the rest are showing, aldo frustration due to how poor the rest are, a proper everton player. Mina is the same imo too, thought he was really good yesterday with a lot of great blocks throwing everything at it and then making che adams crap himself after confronting him after a dive.

The priority is that we have to keep him for another year and get some quality in around him. He's a class above everyone else in the team, if Carlo wasn't here I would already be resigned to losing him, but hopefully he can convince him to give us one more season.

The priority is that we have to keep him for another year and get some quality in around him. He's a class above everyone else in the team, if Carlo wasn't here I would already be resigned to losing him, but hopefully he can convince him to give us one more season.

Even if he leaves (which I don't think he will) 5 years left on his deal means whoever wants him is bankrolling the Ancelotti revolution.

At least Moyes to be fair to him had the bollocks to stand up for his players. Remember Andy Johnson being denied about 10 clear cut penalties in one season because some editor at MOTD did a compilation of him going down easily in the penalty box and all the pundits agreed he was ‘playing for them’. Moyes made a massive deal about it and it worked.

It was Wenger before we played the arse ... he came out saying AJ was a diver and it cost us massively . Moyes ended up sending a video to the fa showing 10 ( dives) that should have been pens

Was just about post about the same. It was so quick that when I first saw it I wasn't sure what had happened. It's like it broke the laws of physics so my brain couldn't compute. The speed and angle the ball was coming at him make it all the more difficult. Then to top it off, the finish over the keeper's head that requires a soft touch and quick thinking. That's a remarkable goal.

I haven't noticed control & shooting as quick as that from Richarlison before. Would take his game up to the elite level if he can consistently produce that.

He will give CA at the very least one full season, probably more depending on how that season goes.
Worst case scenario if he does leave is that he is probably worth 100m by now.

Yeah Carlo is our only hope right now. Imperative we don't waste the money when the inevitable happens.

Was just about post about the same. It was so quick that when I first saw it I wasn't sure what had happened. It's like it broke the laws of physics so my brain couldn't compute. The speed and angle the ball was coming at him make it all the more difficult. Then to top it off, the finish over the keeper's head that requires a soft touch and quick thinking. That's a remarkable goal.

I haven't noticed control & shooting as quick as that from Richarlison before. Would take his game up to the elite level if he can consistently produce that.
I wasn't sure if he had the quality to play wide in a team that moved the ball as quickly and fluently as, say, City or Barcelona, or the strength to lead the line for them as a central striker, but his work in front of goal is starting to lift him to another level.

I'm now starting to think that he could have the career of a Pedro, Muller, Mane or Salah, especially considering the fire that he seems to have inside of him.

This lads got it ,ye he rolls around like he's been shot when suspectly fouled, but hey always puts a shift in ,pure class on his day terrified he might leave, if we want to win anything we've got to keep him to bring our dreams come true

Also that he didn't break stride either. Many strikers of less ability would have to take the touch to stop the ball to bring it down and slow down/stop to get the shot away by which time defenders would get in front. Its an incredible piece of technique.
Sadly its not up for the club's Goal of the Season vote, because it would definitely be my pick.

edit: Just look at it

Status
Not open for further replies.